Thursday, September 07, 2006

woo hoo!

I'm currently a straight "A" student with a 99% average in one of my classes and a 100% average in my other class. (My third class won't start until late October) I am SOOOOOOO proud of myself and thought I'd do a little bragging here on the ol' blog.

This is proof that I'm just not suited to the standard classroom learning environment. Distance education, most specifically internet based distance education is exactly the kind of environment in which I excel. I don't have to drive to a campus and find parking, I don't have to walk around like a madwoman trying to find things on my first day...I don't have the hassle of 8am classes (though I start class every day at 9am, but that's beside the point!) I have the freedom to move at my own pace, as long as my assignments get submitted by their due dates. Its ideal and I'm thrilled to have this opportunity!

I feel very lucky and I'm very thankful.

No comments: